Due to the ongoing supply chain problems, Big Rock Lanterns is temporarily closed.
Thank you for your past patronage.
- Inspect the globe for cracks or chips.
- Clean the lantern, check for any damage.
- Clean the burner for even burning. Soak the burner in white vinegar if necessary.
- Brush any char off of the wick and clean the charcoal out of the holes in the burner around wick holder.
- If the lantern is out and there is still fuel in it - check the wick length, replace the wick if needed.
- Always use 150 degree kerosene, or regular lamp oil for best results.
- Never use gasoline, paint thinner, Coleman fuel or any other explosive oil with a wick.
- Avoid using colored or tinted oils as they will gum up the wick.
- Paraffin oil should not be used with 7/8" or larger wicks due to the difference in viscosity. (Paraffin burns with a 50% reduction in light output.)
Subscribe to our Newsletter!
Once I connected with one of your staff who helped guide me through the products, my experience was great. I love the product and it was exactly what ...