To Change the Light Bulb You Will Need to Remove the Globe
1. Grasp the lantern by the bail (sometimes referred to as the handle)
2. Using one finger, reach down from the bail to pull up on the ring on top of the lantern. This will raise the chimney, releasing the globe (glass) from the chimney
3. Tilt the globe toward the back of the lantern (the fuel cap is on the front)
4. Remove the globe, being careful not to bump the existing light bulb
5. Replace the bulb
To Put the Lantern Back Together after the Light Bulb has been Replaced
1. With the globe plate tilted slightly toward the back of the lantern, gently put the globe back over the light bulb. Be sure the bottom of the globe is seated squarely (flat) on the globe plate.
2. Grasp the lantern by the bail (handle)
3. Using one finger, reach down from the bail to pull up on the ring on top of the lantern to raise the chimney.
4. Move the globe to it's upright position in the lantern chimney and gently release the ring at the top of the lantern letting the chimney back down around the top of the globe.