The Dietz #2000 Millennium Cooker Lantern
was developed to heat water or food for emergency or camping use indoors or out.
Included is an aluminum plate and 12 oz. cup to heat water, soup or a small meal, as well as a snap-on bracket and hold-down pegs to help prevent it from tipping over.
A must have for emergency preparedness kits.
- 12" Height, 6" Base Diameter
- Plate and cup: 4-1/2" Outside Diameter
- Average 9 Candle Power
- Uses a 5/8" Flat Wick
- 17 oz. Fount Capacity, 23-Hour Burning Time
- Approximate Thermal Output: 1100 BTU per Hour
- Available in Dark Green with Nickel Trim or Black with Nickel Trim
- Wicked and Ready to Add Oil
Flat wick lanterns burn brightest with kerosene fuel, but also work fine on clear lamp oil.
Please see our 'Lamp and Lantern Care'
section for information about approved fuels and how to care for your oil lantern.
Usually ships in 5 - 6 business days.