The Dietz #2500 Jupiter Lantern is the largest lantern made by Dietz
and uses the same globe as the the Dietz D-Lite model lantern. This lantern was originally designed for temperature control in greenhouses.
- 15" Height, 10" Base Diameter
- Average 12 Candle Power; Maximum 18 Candle Power
- Uses a 7/8" Flat Wick
- 84 oz. Fount Capacity; 75 Hour Burning Time
- Wicked and Ready to Add Oil
- SAVE! The oil version is also available by the case (6 Lanterns to a case)
Flat wick lanterns burn brightest with kerosene fuel, but also work fine on clear lamp oil.
Please see our 'Lamp and Lantern Care'
section for information about approved fuels and how to care for your oil lantern.
Usually ships in 3 to 5 business days.